20.6.10

Pictures speak a thousand words.

They are meant to inspire us, and to say the words we can't say.

In today's post I am going to post pictures that make me think of Lost & Found, because I want you to see what I see when I write/edit this novel.

Also, this idea wasn't mine. I was reading Steph Bowe's latest post and her pictures were so beautiful, that I caved and decided to find some of my own.

So here they are:




















(I don't own any of these pictures. They were taken from We Heart It)

2 comments

These are beautiful. I even have the escape picture as an icon on YALitChat. <333

Thanks for introducing me 'We Heart It.'

REPLY

The breathing quote has always been one of my faves.

REPLY

Love Letters to Forever . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates