19.6.10


The lost get found
- Luke 15:4

This was the inspiration for the new title of Mirror, Mirror. I really didn't like the repetition of the word 'mirror' and though mirrors play a part in the novel, it wasn't what the book was essentially about.

To celebrate my decision to start editing this novel again, I made a fake cover that I might use for my Proof copy, because I have to use the free code I won from NaNoWriMo before June is over.

I have a lot of work to do, and I really don't remember how to work CreateSpace because I haven't been on in a while. But I'm sure I'll figure everything out.

Wish me luck!



3 comments

Dude - I LOVE it! I can so see it on shelves - mega profesh. Love her sweater :)

REPLY

I love this cover! It is really evocative and just lovely :)

REPLY

Wow. You're so good at this. Can I hire you to make mine? ;)

And, you have an award on my blog! :)

REPLY

Love Letters to Forever . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates