1. I bought Florence + The Machine's CD Lungs and I can't stop playing it because every song is so unique, and different and I think the longer I listen to it, the more inspired I become.
2. I'm reading Mockingjay right now and I have the choice of rushing through it and finding out how the hell this AMAZING series is going to end, or I could savor it for just a little while longer. The second choice is exactly what I'm doing now because I don't want it to end. I loved reading about Katniss and the Hunger Games, and I'm going to miss the characters and even though I have to constantly fight the urge to read the last page, I'm not going to do it.
3. I decided that I'm actually going to start plotting/outlining the rewrite of Lost & Found because right now I am at a dead end, and I don't want to give up on this project because I love the characters and the plot too much. So, the next time I go to the store, I'm going to get me a new notebook, decorate the cover, and buy some notecards so that I can start planning out the chapters. I don't know if this will work or not, but there's no harm in trying, right?
4. I would like to start doing VLOGS. I have a digital camera, and though I don't really know how to use it (because the instructions are confusing) I'm sure I'll figure it out sooner or later. I did actually figure out how to use the video feature on the camera, but I don't know how to set it so that it's longer than a minute *scratches head*
Hehe, and you can hardly hear me but I'm saying "Hi, my name is Raven...." And then smiling like an idiot.
5. Lastly, I started working on an idea that I found in my pile of SNIs. You can read more about it under my BOOKS page but it's called Blood Red Lipstick On Your Collar and that is seriously like the longest title I have ever thought of and though I declared that I write YA Contemporary, I couldn't help myself! I needed a story with ghost and demons and other dark creatures of the night. Sometimes, it's good to take a break from reality. *nods* Tis true.
So, what's going on with you guys?