3.4.10

Guys, I have to say it, but this blog title is EPIC. I usually hate my blog post titles, but this one is made of win. Okay, okay. Maybe it isn't but my Spring break was. Sorta kinda.

I finished The Hunger Games recently and it was amazing. I can't even begin to explain to you how much I loved it. You see, I was going to do a review on it as soon as I finished it, but I changed my mind because I think the whole world knows how amazing that book is. If you don't know, then go read the book. Now. Borrow it from a friend, check it out from the library or buy it. Whatever works for you. Just read the dang old book, okay? I promise you won't be disappointed.

Another thing I did a couple of days ago, was start writing my own dystopian novel. I have had this idea in my head for a long long time and I'm finally getting the chance to write it. I don't really know how many words I have now but it's called As the World Burns and that is a pretty long title and it might change one day but that is what my Wordpad document is titled. I won't give you a full summary yet but it's about people who live underground and radiation poisoning and death and journeys across the unknown and as always, there is a love triangle. My characters even suffer from WNS (Weird Name Syndrome). But don't blame me, blame Suzanne Collins.

Ooh and I went to go see Clash of the Titans yesterday with my friends. There was a lot of cheesy moments, but the effects were so freaking awesome and I have a thing for Greek mythology so I really liked it. I don't think COTT is one of those movies you would want to buy when it comes out, just go see it at the movie theaters.

Also, I am reading The Forest of Hands and Teeth right now. I really wanted to read The Dead-Tossed Waves, but I figured I should start off with the first book even though I know that both of these books aren't really connected in any way. Or at least I think they're not. But I'm enjoying it so far. It's moving pretty slow, but hopefully something will happen soon.

Okay, that is all for me right now guys. I am going to go back to reading and writing and doing my homework because I go back to school on Monday, which sucks because I enjoyed being lazy.

Um, I'm still changing around my blog layout. I installed IntenseDebate and it got rid of all of my comments. I still have them, but they aren't showing up on the blog, so I have to see if I can fix that.

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Edit: I forgot to add that I made a new email account the other day, because my main one is unbelievably cluttered. But if you would like to guest blog or if you want me to interview you or if you just want to email me here is my new email address: raven.ashley187@yahoo.com.

2 comments

LOL

great post!!

also: I LOVEEEEE the hunger games!!

hehe best of luck with all you do!!

REPLY

YOU. MUST. READ. CATCHING. FIRE.


It'll blow you away!

REPLY

Love Letters to Forever . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates