4.5.13



Hello all!

It feels good to finally be able to update my blog after months of neglecting it. I am FINALLY finished with freshman year, and I cannot think of enough words to convey how excited I am that I made through the year without going prematurely gray.

There really isn't much to tell. This year was great. I made a lot of new friends. I made the Dean's List this past semester, was chosen to be the Student Affairs Director for Student Government, and I'm an orientation leader which means I get to move in to the dorms earlier and help the freshman get settled in.

My birthday is next month (I'm going to be 19...yikes!!!!) and I have a luncheon with a company who is giving me an internship for next summer coming up, so I'm ecstatic about that. Um, I wish there was more I could say. For the past couple of months, I have been sooo busy trying to balance school, hang out with friends, and keep up with all of the clubs that I'm in (I'm in six...yeah, I know, I'm crazy) that I didn't have time to write or read anything that wasn't school related. To make up for that, I've been spending the last couple of days catching up on the gazillion books I have on my Kindle.

The two books I am currently reading are One by Leigh Ann Kopans (which I started a while ago, but didn't have time to get back to it) and The Space Between by Victoria H. Smith. Both books are really good so far. I'm almost finished reading One so expect a review from me soon. Just know that you're going to want to buy this book when it comes out next month. Until then, add it to your TBR shelves on Goodreads. You won't regret it. I promise. :)

As for The Space Between, I like it a lot but there's a few things that are making my eye twitch about the story. The writing is solid but...I don't know. I'll wait until I'm finished reading it to make my final judgment.

And about...writing. Like I said, it's been a while since I've worked on any of my wips but my goal is to finish writing one of them by my birthday, June 21st. I have so many ideas and more attack me daily...I just have to find what I want to work on and stick to it, otherwise I won't get anything done.

If you're curious about what I'm working on check out the tabs at the top of the blog. Both of my current projects are Science Fiction, which I find funny since all of my SNIs are contemporary. Well, wish me luck. I'm not sure which wip will be finished towards the end of next month, but whichever one it is, at least I'll have another novel underneath my belt.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Thanks for reading,

Raven.

Love Letters to Forever . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates