I know I haven't been good on updating my blog but...I'm going to try to post more often.
1. In case you didn't know...I'm a senior! I never thought my senior year would come, but it's here and even though it's still the beginning of the school year...I am ready to graduate. Sure...I'm a little scared about going out into the "real world" but I'm ready for an adventure. Plus, I already know what I'm going to major and minor in. Creative Writing for my major and Sociology for my minor. I'm so excited!
2. I took my SATs last week. They were easier than I thought they were going to be. There were a few questions that made me go...meh. But I think I did fairly well. The writing section was a piece of cake though...so I hope I get a good score.
3. I'm at a new school this year since my old high school closed. It's hard being in a new school with people I don't know. Some of the kids I went to middle school with go there but we haven't seen each other in three years so it's kind of hard to connect. It would help if I wasn't so shy. I'm more of a listener than a talker. I don't know why especially since my mom is REALLY outgoing. She's the kind of person who can start up a conversation with a complete stranger but I get nervous around people easily...*sighs* Part of me thinks that I'm having a hard time adjusting to my new school because I miss my old one. It was a horrible school but...I knew everyone there. I had nice teachers and even though it wasn't the best school...it was MY school, you know?
4. I made yet another Tumblr: http://ravenamo.tumblr.com/
5. So...I recently started watching Firefly. It was on tv a couple of weeks ago and I watched it and immediately fell in love with it. Firefly is so amazing and...I just don't understand why it had to end so soon. If you have never watched Firefly, I suggest you do so now. Just so you don't have any excuses as to why you're not watching it, you can watch the pilot episode (and a few others) on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb_5nOoAzhA&feature=colike
6. Here's some of the music I've been listening to lately:
7. I started reading The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie. It's a really funny...really inspiring...very heartwrenching read. There are times when I want to laugh and times when I want to breathe in the words. Junior is a wonderful character and if you haven't read this book, please go do so now.
Thanks for reading and I hope everyone has a wonderful day.