It's that time of the year again!
Ready. Set. Write! is a summer writing intensive that lasts from now until August 31st. If you have a shiny new idea or a WIP that you want to work on this summer, this intensive is definitely for you. If you're interested in learning more, click this link. :)
This week's post is all about setting goals for both the summer and the week.
Here are mine:
GOALS FOR THE WEEK
- Finish the chapter I'm working on
- Try to write at least 100 (this number will increase each week) words each day
GOALS FOR THE SUMMER
- Change what I have written of my wip so far from first to third person. That's like 30K words so...yeesh.
- Finish 14 chapters before I go back to school. It would be great if I can get more finished but between studying for the LSAT/my internship, getting that many chapters written might be a challenge. I'm up for it though! :)
- Reward myself with reading whenever I meet a goal. I have a lot of books on my Kindle that I haven't gotten around to reading so this will help me get through my TBR list and it'll be a great way to rest my brain when I need a break from writing.
I hope everyone is as excited as I am about Ready. Set. Write! starting back up again. What are your goals for the week/summer?
Thanks for reading!