20.12.11


So these might be extremely corny but I couldn't help myself.












So...yeah. These were corny but I hope they at least put a smile on your face? I mean it's RYAN GOSLING? Or maybe he's not your cup of tea. In that case...I'm sorry but really? How can you not like him? He's so...dreamy.


If you are confused about the whole 'Hey Girl' thing...I invite you to check this out. It's one of my favorite Tumblr blogs and it puts a smile on my face. But yeah...hopefully next time I have something better to blog about.


Until then, thanks for reading! <3

1 comments:

Haha! Loved this! After seeing the trailer for Crazy, Stupid Love, I can definitely imagine Ryan Gosling starting a sentence with "Hey girl . . . "

:)

Best wishes from one blogger to another,

~Zabrinah

REPLY

Love Letters to Forever . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates