14.11.11

Not really.

Monday is the worst day of the week.

But since I hardly blog anymore, I thought I'd create a meme to get me posting again. So...here is the first post in "I Love..." Monday. I'm going to post things that I currently love and it would be great if you guys did it too. If you do decide to join me in posting things you love on Monday, just leave the link to your post in the comments.



First off...I must say that I'm really impressed with what I have seen so far. None of the actors fit what I pictured the characters to look like in my head, but that being said I think this is an AMAZING cast of actors/actresses and that the Hunger Games movie is going to be EPIC. Plus, Lenny Kravitz as Cinna = LOVE.



The entire 2006 version of Jane Eyre is on YouTube. This is my favorite JE adaptation yet. I haven't seen the most recent one but Toby Stephens is my Mr. Rochester and he's so...*sigh* If you aren't convinced of his sexiness, please watch the scene I posted above.



THIS is one of the many pictures that inspired the story I've been wanting to write for a long time now. I'm super excited about it and I like being able to write about crop circles and UFOs and creepy stalkerish men. If you want to find out more about BELIEVE...check out my website.



Last on my I Love list is Katy Perry's video for The One That Got Away. I love love LOVE this music video. It's very creative and powerful and it reminds me so much of my wip THINGS LEFT UNSAID. Plus, that guy is really hot...*ahem*

So, that's it for me today. What are you loving on this fine Monday? I really would LOVE to know!

Love Letters to Forever . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates