9.8.12

Thursday Obsessions: Supernatural, Sparkling Flavored Water, and Wuthering Heights


I leave for college in 2 weeks, guys. 2 WEEKS!

It seems like graduation was yesterday, and not two months ago. O.o

Well, since it's Thursday, here are the things I'm obsessed with this week*:

Supernatural: I was ten when this show first came on, and though I really wasn't into it back then, I'm in LOVE with it now. Everything about this show is badass. I mean, what's not to love about two extremely cute brothers who hunt demons and other things that go bump in the night? Every episode is like a mini horror movie and...just when you think you know what's going to happen, something that you never expected to happen happens and...I just REALLY LOVE THIS SHOW. Okay, I also really love Sam/Dean but can you blame me?

Fruition: This is the name of the brand of sparkling flavored water at Giant Eagles and...let me tell you, it is soooo good. I stopped drinking pop a couple months ago, so I was a little excited when I found something healthier (It has natural fruit flavoring, and is sodium, sugar, and calorie free) to drink. OK, it doesn't beat plain water, but I need something flavored to drink (that isn't Crystal Light) from time to time or I go crazy.

Wuthering Heights: I just really love quoting WH. The writing is haunting and dark and the love that Catherine/Heathcliff have is destructive and beautiful. If you have never read the book (you should seriously read it) or aren't a fan of the Bronte sisters, at least watch the movie (the one with Tom Hardy) to get what I'm talking about.

I'll leave you guys with a few of my favorite quotes:

"If he loved you with all the power of his soul for a whole lifetime, he couldn't love you as much as I do in a single day." - Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger." - Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights

"Your veins are full of ice water and mine are boiling." - Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights


What are you obsessed with this week?

*Stolen from Rachel. Click here to read her post.

1 comments:

  1. You know I've never actually read WUTHERING HEIGHTS...... One day. :-)

    ReplyDelete