31.8.11

RTW: Across the Universe (in three days)

Road Trip Wednesday is blog carnival hosted by the lovely ladies over at YA HIGHWAY.

So I really love science fiction.

I don't read a lot of it but...I love futuristic gadgets and cute bow-tie wearing aliens with amazing blue boxes.

That being said give me anything that has to do with the future and serve it to me w/ a side of romance and I'm sold.

Across the Universe by Beth Revis is an AMAZING book. It has something for everybody. Mystery, a little romance, and two strong main characters that tell a story set hundreds of years later on a ship that will both amaze and scare you.

I don't want to give anything away but GO READ THIS BOOK NOW.

Though I finished this book last month I still can't get it out of my head and I am waiting *impatiently* for the sequel.

Seriously.

Across the Universe will take you on an adventure in three days. That's how long to read this book and it's pretty lengthy.

It will also make you take a look at the world around you. A real, hard look.

But I'm going to stop talking now so you can hurry up and get this book.

What are you waiting for?


1 comments:

  1. I loved ATU and can't wait for book 2.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete