5.3.11

Saturday Seven

I don't know if I'll be able to think of seven things that's going on in my life, but I'll give it a shot.

1. So...I'm on a mission. A very important one, if you ask me. I want to be healthy. I don't want to have high blood pressure or diabetes when I get older. That being said I had to make a few lifestyle changes. To make a long story short, I have lost 4.2 pounds. It's not a lot but it does feel great.

2. I started reading The Kite Runner for my AP English class and...wow. I love it! The writing, the voice, everything about the book is just...there are no words. I highly recommend it!

3. I'm taking the SATs next month, which means major studying needs to be done. I am taking the AP exam in May and so...if I disappear for another month or so, know that I'll be drowning in exams. Hopefully I'll make it out alive!

4. I'm going to D.C. in May for a day (wish I could stay longer but meh...) There's a Model UN convention going on, and I'm going with my Human Rights group. I'll tell you guys more about it soon.

5. On April 19, I'm going to be on tv. That is the day (hopefully) Pittsburgh will be declared a Human Rights city. If you're confused as to what that means, I'll do another post about it whenever I can.

6. My school is closing in June, at the end of the school year. It's been open for 100 years and though I can't say it's the best high school in the world, I wish it wasn't closing. Now I have to spend my summer looking for a school to go my senior year.

7. Um...I don't know what to put for seven. Let's see...I'll be seventeen in June. This both scares and excites me!

Enough about me, what's going on with you?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment