26.2.11

Saturday Update

So...hey guys!

How is everyone?

It's been a while.

I honestly don't intend on abandoning this blog. It's just that ever since my computer broke, updating this blog has been hard. (I'm using my phone to write this, btw.)

Well, anyways, I trunked FAR FROM HERE.

It has been my main wip for a while now, and I just haven't made any progress with it. One day, maybe all the pieces will fall into place and I'll work on it again, but for now it's time for me to move on.

It's time for a new set of characters, a new story, a new adventure.

The only problem is that I have so many ideas for my next project, some contemporary, some not. I could work on a project I already started before, but I don't know. The only thing I know is, I want to have fun writing whatever I decide to work on.

So, enough about me, what are y'all working on? Have you recently trunked a novel? If so, was it a hard decision to make?

2 comments:

  1. I hope you find that story you can love to work on. Just remember that you are a writer, and that can't change, so an idea will invade your life sooner or later.

    Me, I'm working on an wip I started around this time last year, I think. Never got far with it, but that was my own fault and not the wip. Starting back at 14k a few weeks ago and now at 23k and counting (major words in the last week). And I have a dystopian with an odd, but supposedly unique premise that's on hold, having little added to it, until my ST is done.

    Have the same problem as you, SNI syndrome.

    Good luck! Wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    And good luck with your projects!

    ReplyDelete