11.11.10

Jane Eyre!

Okay, there has already been so many film adaptations of Jane Eyre. My favorite is the 2006 version with Toby Stephens and Ruth Wilson. If you haven't seen that one, then please find a way to watch it because it's brilliant.

But anyways, there is a new Jane Eyre film coming out, and it's set to be released in the U.S. March 11th. *squeals*

If you don't know this already, Jane Eyre is my favorite novel of all time. A friend of my grandmother gave it to me when I turned eleven, and I guess you can say Jane Eyre was the book that got me to start writing.

I had always wanted to write a contemporary YA version of Jane, and I still do, but if you don't know already one just recently came out.

It's called Jane by April Lindner.

There is giveaway over at Angieville who is giving not one but two copies of the book!

The contest ends November 15th, which is in four days so make sure you enter if you want a chance to read Jane: http://angieville.blogspot.com/2010/11/jane-blog-tour-giveaway.html

Without farther ado, here's the trailer for the upcoming Jane Eyre movie.

1 comments:

  1. I heard of Lindner's book and hope to read it. I would also like to reread Jane Eyre. I read it in high school. I recall liking it, but most of the story has escaped me.

    ReplyDelete