30.10.10

NaNo is almost here!

And I know what my project is going to be.

It's called SUPERNOVA and it's a young adult post-apocalyptic romance.

NaNo is all about taking a risk. Since this is my third year doing it, I think it's time I step out of my safe-zone, and do something that I haven't done before.

So what if I don't win. I just want a novel I can be proud of, one I can send off to betas with a smile on my face.

I wasn't sure about the genre. I'm calling it post-apocalyptic only because 1.) it sounds nice and 2.) it's the end of the world.

Mostly all of the stories I write contain some type of romance - preferably a love triangle.

In this project my main character, Haven, falls in love with two brothers who are undeniably sexy and I can not wait to write about them.

Now...it's time to put together a play list, outline, and make character profiles.

Then I have homework that I should have started weeks ago. *ahem*

1 comments: