14.2.10

You are my Valentines



Valentine's Day doesn't have to be soppy and romantic. Love is love no matter what degree it is. You can give a Valentine's Day gift to a friend or a family member or maybe some random person on the street.

We seem to forget that today is a day of love and not sadness. Just because you don't have a boyfriend or a girlfriend or someone to share this day with, doesn't mean you have to feel down about it.

I will admit that a few hours ago, I was ready to go burn some roses and rip apart those little affectionate Hallmark cards, but I have seen reason.


As I said, love isn't all about kisses and romance. Love is something shared between brother to brother, sister to sister. A lot of people don't believe it, but we are one big family. We may be dysfunctional but there is hope. I believe this when I watch videos like this.




So spread the love. Whether it be by a hug or a kiss or a smile.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

1 comments:

  1. I remember that video being the very first thing I favorited when I signed up with YouTube. All-time fav!

    ReplyDelete