1.2.10

In Which I Try To Make Myself More Interesting



Yeah, I know. I suck at naming these blog post. Sometimes I feel like I should abandon blogging and leave it to the cool kids. Yep, you know who you guys are.

I have been M.I.A for a long time. But seriously, it's not my fault. Last week was Finals week and I had to study and do homework and babysit all at the same time. Crazy, right?

But no worries, I'm back. I think. To those of you who I am beta-ing for you should get an email from me sometime this week. I am so sorry for taking an extra long time.

To get back on track, I kinda need help. Everyone who is reading this or just passing by, I need your help.

This blog is not awesome. It's not even cool. You may think it is, but it really isn't. Which totally sucks right now because I do believe I am an awesome and cool person. Really not trying to be conceited but it is the truth.

But that is where you guys come in. To fully understand my awesomeness, I want you guys to ask me anything, within reason, of course.

No, I did not come up with this on my own. Hannah and Kristin kinda started doing this before me but I thought it was a good idea, so I want to give the question-asking thing a go.

You can ask me anything. ANYTHING. Being the overly talkative person that I am I will tell you, unless you ask me where I go to school at and what my address is. It is then that I will get suspicious and try to change my identity. Yeah, I'm pretty paranoid like that.

Everyday of this week, and the next, however long it takes, I will answer the questions. But this won't work, you know, if I don't get any questions. So please please PLEASE with sugar and cherries and whipped cream on top, leave a question in the comment box.

Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. I have a few:

    What's your favourite thing about betaing?

    If you had to pick one genre to read for the rest of your life, what would it be?

    Best YA couple you've read about?

    What kind of novel would you love to read, but haven't found yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which comes first for you: characters, setting, or storyline? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need to apologize. We've all been through it :)

    My questions!

    - What's one belief, standard, or moral code that you would never, ever back down from? (Relating to life in general, or writing if you can twist it that way! haha)

    - In your experience, what's one hard truth writers don't like to think about that often?

    - What are your hopes and dreams for your writing?

    Also, I love Chan's "what kind of novel" Q.

    Good luck answering all our questions! I <3 you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you fit writing in your busy schedule?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, niiice :D

    Write what you know or write what you want to know?

    Since you write YA do you censor yourself while writing?

    ReplyDelete