8.2.10

About my new WIP and my characters

So I have been having a rough couple of days. I was stuck at my grandma's house for a few days. My mom was stuck at work and she couldn't get home. My computer was giving me Hell and my friends were going through a lot of stuff and I was literally about to lose my mind.

Until I decided that worrying wasn't going to get me anywhere. So I sat down and cracked open a book, read, read, and read until I was relaxed and ready to pull my self together.

That's when I started taking notes on my new WIP. It isn't a idea I just thought of. I have been thinking about writing this novel for quite a long time, but I only just attempted to write it today.

And guess what? I am almost to 10k. I don't know how to feel. It's exciting and even though I know the writing is rough, it feels great to actually be writing and going somewhere with it.

This idea has been forming for months and now, I guess, my characters just want out of my head.

Let me introduce you to them:



Eden Dalca
















Duncan Rivers















Constantin Balcescu















These are the only the only three characters I have found, but there will be more later.

3 comments:

  1. Ouu such pretty characters! :D *is tempted to go look for character pics of her own* But noo! I must resist!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *faints*

    Oh my god, Ian Somerhalder! AH! You've already got me hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ian Somerhalder is such a beautiful, beautiful man! Ahhh love your characters' names :)

    ReplyDelete