2.1.10

What I'm Working On


Well, for starters, I'm working on not losing my mind. I really don't want this vacation to be over. It feels like somebody pushed the fast forward button and now I have two days left before I go back to school.

And I haven't even finished my homework. Which is so easy it hurts. I hate when my homework is easy, because then I feel like a huge baby for not wanting to do it. I just really don't feel like doing anything but lazing about and reading. That's what breaks are for, right?

Writing wise? I'm not writing anything new. I had a severe case of SNI-itis but I really don't think I'm going to write any one of them. Because right now, I'm editing. Editing, editing, editing.

And when I don't feel like editing, I'm reading. I am about to finish Beautiful Creatures. Finally. Because this book is so long and I didn't think I was going to finish it. Next in my pile is Jellicoe Road. I read the first sentence and was immediately hooked, so I can't wait to read it.

This year, I'm not going to stress myself out. I'll write when I want, and what I want. I have too many other things to worry about.

But I haven't touched Mirror, Mirror in two days. I got sucked into a Criminal Minds marathon with my grandma yesterday. I have never watched that show before, but it is so interesting.

And Dr. Spencer Reed....


Possibly the hottest and cutest nerd on television. So, don't be surprised if I start fangirling about him or the show.

How about you? What are you working on?

6 comments:

  1. I'm simultaneously working on finishing my sequel to book #1 and working on a new project...something lighter...called Gleam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I've always wanted to write a light story, but I can't seem to do it. There's a glitch in my brain that doesn't seem to like stories with happy endings and happy characters.

    Good luck with both :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO editing! I'm editing, too. We are in this thing togetharrr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a Derek Morgan fan myself. But I totally adore Reed too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty much in love with Criminal Minds. It's so creepily amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emilia - You should sprinkle some of your editing skillz on me. I haven't even made it past the first chapter yet.

    Kristin - I like Derek too but I've always had a thing for nerds.

    Lily - Yes! I know! I couldn't stop watching it. I'm going to have to get the first season for my birthday or something, so I can catch up.

    ReplyDelete