4.1.10

Music Monday

Before I started writing prose, I wrote a lot of poetry and song lyrics. Music has always been a huge part of my life. I love scribbling verses down on random sheets of paper and I get really excited when I hear a really good song.

It's like, I can close my eyes and every word, every verse, speaks to me or my characters.

Today's song reminded me of Ellis, one of my love-interest in Mirror, Mirror. Kendall and Ellis have a very complicated relationship. One that quickly falls apart once the truth comes out.


And you kiss me like you know inside of me
And you watch me fight my own insanity

Those two lines screamed Ellis and how he feels about Kendall, when everything is said and done.

Enjoy.



If you want to participate in Music Monday, just grab your iPod, a random playlist, or an MP3 player, push shuffle and post the first song that comes up.

3 comments:

  1. I love it when music just... fits.
    Thanks for the song, Raven! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like this song a lot! Great pick (:

    ReplyDelete