Here are some of my resolutions:
- Finish Mirror, Mirror: I have to finish this book. I HAVE to. I need to finish editing it and fixing up the plot holes and I have actually finish it. So this book is going to massive once I get through with it. Who knows if it will ever be query-able, but at least I'll have one decent novel under my belt.
- Exercise more: I've become less active and I really didn't intend to, it's just after I get home from school I'm spent. Seriously, school is like a huge energy-drainer. But it will be the Spring time soon and I can go on walks. I can do a lot more moving around than I do now.
- Read more: My library is so small compared to my mom's. She has like four bookcases full of books and I only have one two shelves, which is not good. I'm going to demand that she buys me more books. Let's see how that works out for me.
- Get a job: Okay, I don't know if I mentioned my dilemma. I can't get a job because I'm 15 and nobody will hire me. I wanted to work at my local grocery store but I need to be 16 in order to get the job. Which is not fair, because I want to make my own money. I want to be able to actually have something in my wallet other than my school ID and some loose change.
- Write another book: I want to start something new right after I finish polishing MM. I have so many ideas and I don't want to abandon them. So if I finish another book in this year, I'll be beyond happy.
My New Year's Resolution list seems amazingly short, but these are HUGE resolutions. I might add to this list later on but now these are the things I'm focusing on.
How about you? What are your New Year's Resolutions?