14.12.09

Contest Contest Contest

I am a contest junkie. Ever since I won three books, I've been entering contest left and right. No, I haven't won anything since, but there is never any harm in entering, am I right?

Over in the sidebar, you will see a box that says Contest and if I remember I will link to a contest or something, but that's only if I remember. I am more likely to tweet about it then put it in my sidebar, so if you think you're lucky and you like contest as much as I do, pay close attention to my tweets.

Katie at Sophistikatied just reached 200 followers! I was the 200th follower and I followed her because that blog is just so amazing. Seriously, it makes mine seem so boring and not...pretty. Hers literally sparkles and she does all the art herself! That's so cool, right?

I mean, the fan art she does for books she read is beautiful and breathtaking and I can't even describe it but you're just going to have to check it out for yourself.

Anyways, in order to celebrate having 200 (201) followers, she's giving away two books. Books that aren't even out yet. Books that both have fantastic premises!

The books Katie is giving away are:

















As I said, both of these books have great plots and they're both written by Tenners! You can read the first chapter of Brightly Woven on Alexandra Bracken's website. I have already and it's so beautifully written that I just have to know what's going to happen next.

And the cover for The Dark Divine is beautiful. I love the purple and the style of the font. Both of the covers are beautiful and I hope that I have convinced you to go enter this contest now.

Oh and did I mentioned that they were signed?

So, enter this contest, or don't enter it. It's totally up to you. Just don't come crying to me when you realized you missed the chance to win one of these great books.

Remember keep on the look out for contest and if you enter good luck!







Linkage
: (Click on the picture)

0 comments:

Post a Comment