1. My Mother: She always supports me in anything that I do and she is the person I inherit my artistic skills from. I love her to death and without her I don't know where I would be.
2. Books: Without books, I don't think I would be the writer I am today. Writing is 40% talent, but it is also 60% knowledge, without knowledge you can not write. It's as simple as that.
3. My Best Friend: She taught me that it's okay to be different, even if it's hard to be. Because of her, High school isn't as bad as I thought it would be.
4. My AW Buddies: I have learned so much from them. They are lovely people and awesome writers and I think my writing has improved because of them. I am truly thankful that I decided to join AW back in June.
5. My Education: I am thankful especially for my education because I know a lot of people either don't have a chance to receive one or they have given theirs up.
6. My Writing Skills: Without this, I wouldn't appreciate words as much as I do now. My mom wouldn't be able to take stories to her patients and put a smile on their face. And essays and other English projects would be hard.
7. My Strength: I've been through so much in my fifteen years of living. I am not the most optimistic person and sometimes I just want to give up, but because of the strength given to me by my mother, my family, my friends, I know that if life throws me a bad day, I can get through it with my head held high.
8. My Characters: These people are really important. Without them I wouldn't able to complete anything. Though they talk entirely too much, they are a joy to work with and we get a lot done together.
9. Stitch: He's my stuffed animal/other best friend. I know I'm a teenager and all, but Stitch has gotten me through a lot when I was a kid and he still helps me out today.
10. Music: I am thankful for all the musicians who create songs that inspire one word or maybe even 50,000 words.
There are possibly a million other things that I am thankful for but these are the top ten. I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving, and I hope you are all thankful for something, no matter how big or small it may be.